The Smoketown Aviation Fair gives the opportunity for Missions who have Aviation and Technical Programs to showcase their ministry and have opportunities to connect with attendees. Missions are invited to set up their exhibits in the display areas. There is a minimal cost for this, which helps defray expenses of the event.
The public is often amazed at the various unique ways God uses a variety of talents to serve Him in missions. Connections for service and support can be made at the Fair! Our goal for exhibitors is to inform and challenge Christians to their responsibility and involvement in world evangelization and missions.
Exhibitors are required to:
- * be in agreement with the Missions Aviation Promotions doctrinal statement;
- * provide a history of consistent Christian testimony;
- * have an evangelical/mission emphasis.
We are happy when lots of Fair attendees take time to visit and talk with exhibitors. It is a great opportunity to find out how God is using various organizations in their unique ministries around the world. Some people even find a special niche they can be involved in. Some have signed up for short term trips. And children can catch a vision of where God could use them in the future.
ATTENDING ORGANIZATIONS – 2018 FAIR
- Mission Aviation Repair Center (MARC) – Serving in Alaska
- School of Missionary Aviation Technology (SMAT) – A training school for missionary aviators
- FAA (FAAST) – team promotes aviation safety in the USA
- Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) – Provides aviation transportation in many parts of the world
- JAARS Inc – Serves Bible translation in many parts of the world with technical services
- Helimission – Focuses on transportation in remote parts of the world with helicopters
- Moody Aviation – A training school for missionary aviators
- Friends In Action – Uses construction projects in many parts of the world to promote the gospel of Jesus Christ
- Mission Safety International (MSI) – Making safety a way of life in missionary aviation
- Ethnos 360 Aviation – Using aviation to support Ethnos 360 missionaries reach the unreached
- Wycliffe NE – Wycliffe Bible translators focuses on giving people God’s Word in their own language
- Missionary Maintenance Service (MMS) – Trains aviation mechanics and serves many other organizations with their aircraft maintenance expertise
- Missionary Flights International (MFI) – Support missions in the Caribbean flying out of Florida with teams and supplies as requested.
- Lightshine Ministries –
- Eastern Mennonite University/Aerotech – Aero-Tech Services & Eastern Mennonite University are partnering on an aviation degree
- Liberty University School of Aviation – Training aviators for Christ to shine in our world
- Mission Air Group (MAG) – Training missionary pilots
- I-TEC - Develops tools and sustainable missions training systems, training and equipping indigenous Christ-followers to meet needs and share the Gospel.